At Gordon Ferguson we take a strategic role in many of our clients and this can involve full participation at Board Meetings.
Working with a group of Directors can be challenging and at Gordon Ferguson we assist the Managing Director to form strategies which will drive the business forward at all times adhering to the company’s mission and goals.
Board Meeting attendance involves the following:-
- Developing strategies to drive every part of the business ( financial, sales & marketing, operational etc)
- Preparing business plans for each area of the business which contain specific and achievable targets
- Developing reporting structures to monitor the progress of each department towards their agree targets
- Holding fully minuted Board Meetings with a comprehensive agenda and compiling an AIR report ( Action / Implementation / Report)
- Each AIR details every action required from both the Board Meetings and the plans themselves, the person responsible for each action and the timescale within which the action has to be completed
Communication and Feedback are the 2 most valuable commodities a business can demonstrate. Our Board Attendance service allows a busy MD to concentrate on his field of responsibility knowing that he is only a maximum of 1 month away from the feedback he needs from the other areas of his business.
Businesses are only as successful as the information passed within them. The more creditable reporting by department heads, the better decisions which can be made towards the long term prosperity of a business.